I love the Innernetswebthingplace. There are so many amazing and wonderful free resources for teachers: lesson plans, videos and videoconferencing, animations, photographs, primary source documents, and more.
This is a select list. Everything is free–the only exception is Graphite, which offers reviews and lists of all kinds of resources, ranging in price from free to rather expensive. I looked at a lot of these, and it seems to me that many of the free resources equal or even in some cases exceed the quality of those that you’d have to pay for.
Select List of Free Resources for Teachers
- Discovery Education – Programs, lesson plans, games, and more.
- Federal Resources for Educational Excellence – Animations, primary source documents, photographs, videos, lesson plans, and more, all free.
- Graphite– Lists and reviews of apps, games, and websites for classroom use. Many of the best ones are free.
- Links to Learning Lesson Plans English Language Arts – As stated in the title.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art Lesson Plans – Free lesson plans on art, history, and culture.
- PBS Learning Media – Free lesson plans and other tools.
- ReadWriteThink – Free classroom resources.
- Smithsonian – There are so many excellent free resources, including lesson plans and videoconferencing with docents.
- Teacher Created Resources – As stated in the title: lesson plans and all kinds of other resources.
- The Teachers Corner -And more for teachers from teachers.